Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Hi!

Hi!
I guess that’s as good a way as any to start my first post in 3-ish years..
That’s right, I did this once before, but to be honest that seems like lifetimes ago and I am not even ready to revisit that just yet, maybe someday I’ll reveal that masterpiece… For now, I will leave this short and sweet – an “intro” post if you will …   My name is Nicole, and this little project of mine is a way for me to document my life, and share my love of health and fitness with anyone who wants to listen! 
In my past life I was a Nationally Qualified NPC Women’s Physique Competitor – and by past life I mean just shy of 2 years ago.  I started out competing in Figure in 2010, before making the switch to Women’s Physique in 2012.  I have done 3 NPC, 1 NANBF, and 1 Fitness America show – ending with the Arnold Classic in March of 2013.

After the Arnold, when I was prepping for NPC Nationals the same year, I decided I needed some time off – to live my life finally not dieting and just focus on finding a healthier way to balance it all.


This is me about a few days ago, still very much a bodybuilder, but finally figuring out how to maintain the physique I want, with the life I enjoy. I will be sharing workouts, diet, adventures in Athens, GA (go Dawgs!), and whatever else I get myself into.  I have recently started offering Online Personal Training as well, so if you like what you see, and are interested in working with me, head on over to my training page or shoot me an email – I’d love to help you start your own fitness journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment