Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Bi-weekly check in (#1)

Today I wanted to do a little check-in on my progress – I take my measurements & weight every other Monday (I was running a day late this week though), along with progress pictures.  I do this for ME, as a way to track where I am, where I came from, and where I’m going – like I have said before I don’t have any real long terms goals right now, other than to consistently be a better version of myself, so I like to do little self check-ins as a reminder of that.

I have decided to start sharing these check-ins on here, just a little recap of the previous 2 weeks in terms of diet/training and where I’m at!

My training for the past 2 weeks has been a little whacky, lately I haven’t had as much structure in my routine as I’m used to – it’s been nice but I’m ready to get back on a schedule.

Mon, 1/26 – Legs
Tue, 1/27 – Shoulders
Wed, 1/28 – Rest Day
Thurs, 1/29 – Legs
Fri, 1/30 – Rest Day
Sat, 1/31 – Back
Sun, 2/1 – Chest & Abs
Mon, 2/2 – Legs
Tues, 2/3 – Shoulders
Wed, 2/4 – Rest Day
Thurs, 2/5 – Back
Fri, 2/6 – Chest & Abs
Sat, 2/7 – Rest Day
Sun, 2/8 – Legs
Mon, 2/9 Rest Day
Tues, 2/10 - Back

As you can probably tell, I am really focusing on legs lately – I am trying to build them up because I feel like I am getting a little top-heavy, and I like to stay as proportional as possible.

My diet has been pretty spot-on – as I've stated before my weight was starting to drop so over the past 2 weeks I have upped my calories and dropped cardio – and it appears to have worked.  I am not training for anything in particular, just trying to put on some of the muscle I lost in the 2 years since I've been on stage (has it really been THAT long?!).  I have also been taking rest days a lot more often, they are incredibly important in any training routine!

My measurements for this check in:
Calf:  15 inches
Quad: 22.5 inches
Hips: 36 inches
Waist: 26.5 inches
Forearm:  11 inches
Bicep: 13.5 inches
Weight: 132.8

And, of course, some progress pictures:
Taken 2/10/15
Just for comparison sake, my previous 2 check-ins:
Taken 1/26/15
Taken 1/12/15

No comments:

Post a Comment