Monday, April 27, 2015

Weekend on the Coast



We spent a long weekend with John's parents this weekend - and it was such a much-needed vacation!  I slacked a lot on the picture taking, but here are a few I managed to get while we were down there.

We ate some incredible food, hung out by the pool, ventured down to the pier, went to a really wonderful church service Sunday, and just had a great time being around loved ones.

I didn't step foot in a gym, didn't track any of my food, and ate to my hearts content.  Years ago I would've majorly stressed about all of the above, but I am finally at a good point in my life where a few days away from the daily grind doesn't bother me the way it used to - I am able to enjoy the time off without the old anxiety that it would have brought with it.  That being said, 4 days away from the gym means I am ready to kill it tonight!

The view from the back deck - absolutely beautiful.

How cool is this?! A newspaper article from 2005 featuring my baby!
My future mother in law - love her to pieces!

This was hands down the BEST Tiramasu I have ever had - the restaurant was called Del Sur.
Obligatory roadtrip snapchat selfie with Lily.

No comments:

Post a Comment