Friday, April 17, 2015

Five Things Friday (4/17)

It’s been quite awhile since I've linked up with Clare for a Five Things Friday Post, but this week there is just too much I am loving not to share some of them!

First of all, I am LOVING warm weather!  Summer comes early in Georgia (MUCH earlier than I’m used to, being from Pennsylvania) and I couldn't be happier!  I think a trip to my favorite flip-flop wall is definitely in order.
Secondly, I am super excited for the upcoming travel plans we have!  This time next week, we will be with John’s parents, taking in my favorite view, with my favorite people!

AND we just booked our flights to PA to see my parents at the end of May!  I cannot wait to see them – since I moved we only get to see them about twice a year and I am so looking forward to getting back up there!
Third, CELLUCOR!  I am lucky enough to be working with this amazing company now, and as a result of that I get to offer all of YOU 25% off your entire order at cellucor.com by using code NBLYFIT at checkout – you will also get FREE SHIPPING if you sign up for their email list.  I absolutely love their products and have been using them for years – they are a great company and have some really incredible products, and I am so excited to be working with them.

Their preworkout, C4, is fantastic – and they have some of the best tasting protein (and fun flavors)!  My favorites are Peanut Butter Marshmallow, COR-fetti, SMORES, and Molten Chocolate – they have some other great flavors (Red Velvet?!) that I am looking forward to trying in the future.
They have also just recently launched a whole new line of products, I haven’t gotten to try any of them YET, but I have heard only good things – and based on my experiences with Cellucor’s products I don’t doubt that they will be great!
If you are looking for high-quality, cheap (hello 25% off) supplements to aid in your fitness journey, check them out!  And if you have any questions about any of their products, let me know :-)

Fourth – Counting Crows is touring again! They are easily my all-time favorite band, and I have seen them live more times than I can count.  I missed them last year, and was bummed, but am already looking at tickets for this year.  And an added bonus? They are touring with Citizen Cope, one of John’s (and my) favorites – they always tour with some amazing people, and this is no exception.  I can’t wait to see them!

And last, but absolutely not least, is this guy.  
Tomorrow marks 18 months with John, and I just have to take a second to get a little mushy.  I love this man with every ounce of my being – he is my very best friend and my other half.  He is so good to me, and makes me happier than I have ever been – I am so blessed to have him in my life.

I love you so much John, thank you for everything you do for me – for always loving me even when I don’t deserve it – for showing me that there is still hope for love when I thought there wasn’t – for making me a better person – for taking care of me and for always being there, no matter what.  You have made the past 18 months the very best 18 months of my life, I can’t wait to see what the next 18 months, years, and lifetimes have in store for us.

Ok, that’s all I have for today – I hope you all have a great weeked!
What are some of your favorites lately?

1 comment:

  1. Oh I have just recently ordered some more protein before seeing this post :( will have a look at the site you mentioned next time though! Your travel plans look really exciting, those pictures of the pool look amazing!

    ReplyDelete